- 4+ years of experience in UI/UX.
- Strong skills on visual design aesthetic and user experience.
- Proficiency with industry standard design tools (Figma, XD, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Strong skills on HTML5 and CSS3 Proficiency with a CSS preprocessor like SASS or LESS Working knowledge of GIT.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
- A portfolio demonstrating strong user experience and visual design skills.
- Work closely with product owners, engineers, and other designers to build scalable solutions to improve the user experience.
- Work on fast-paced Agile environment requiring independent self-direction with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
- Contribute to the product roadmap with ideas for evolving and iterating the user experience by creating wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Excellent career opportunities and growth.
- Attractive Salaries.
- Lunch Allowance.
- Festival Allowance.
- Paid Leaves (Casual, Sick, Paternity and Maternity).