- At least 2 years of full time experience.
- A strong academic background with min 2 years of experience in developing Web-based Applications with
- Strong knowledge in SQL and relational database concept.
- Should have good commanding skills.
- Knowledge about the User Interface, browser compatibility.
- Should have excellent knowledge in coding, debugging, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and very professional in work.
- Able to handle the projects independently and in team.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps.
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture.
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps.
- Create and test software prototypes.
- Develop client displays and user interfaces.
- Assist software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements.
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers.
- Excellent career opportunities and growth.
- Attractive Salaries.
- Lunch Allowance.
- Festival Allowance.
- Paid Leaves (Casual, Sick, Paternity and Maternity).