- Authors applications written in JS framework (Vue) based mainly on existing implementations.
- Demonstrate independence with work tasks and project ownership.
- Possess a firm understanding of the development lifecycle, build systems, debugging, and project setup.
- Manage work queue and priorities, communicating conflicts and progress to mentors and project managers.
- Create, maintain, and distribute documentation.
- Evaluate risk and requirements and recommend the best solutions based on all the information.
- Define technical interests and career goals.
- Be and remain mindful of how your code is used, understood, and maintained.
- Support colleagues in the work at hand.
- Share knowledge through collaborative work sessions, blog posts.
- Meet deadline commitments.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent career opportunities and growth
- Attractive Salaries
- Lunch Allowance
- Festival Allowance
- Paid Leaves (Casual, Sick, Paternity and Maternity)